Jadal for Knowledge and Culture in collaboration with Yoga trainer Bayan Al-Qadamani* invites you to take a break from daily noise and go on a journey to discover your inner world by joining our Hatha Yoga** sessions for beginner and intermediate levels.
The busy routines and the stress of daily life takes us futher away from the self. The Patanjali's Yoga Sutras describe yoga as "a discipline requiring control and restrain from what we don't want (unsteady mind, suffering, impurities, illusion, etc)." Yoga is a union of body, mind, and soul, therefore its practice helps improving your body posture, increases self awareness and concentration, and contributes to the release of endorphins that improve your mood.
* Bayan Al-Qadamani is a nutritionist and a Yoga trainer who teaches different Yoga types and spreads the practice of a healthy lifestyle.
** It's a combination of practicing asanas (yoga postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises). It has a slow, gentle flow.
Schedule: on Saturdays from November 10 until 1st of December, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. (4 sessions in total).
Fees: one session JD 10, all the 4 sessions JD 35.
To register: please send your full name, the name of the activity, and the number of the sessions you are signing up for to 0799195993.
Deadline for registration: Friday 9 November.
1. Bring your Yoga mat if you have one; if not, let us know in your registration message and we will provide you with one.
2. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes.
3. Please arrive 15 min in advance to get ready for the session.
4. The sessions are open for all gender and ages.